Monday, November 11, 2013

Benefits of Sea Salt

Believe it or not sea salt is very good for your health and majority of people are lacking this mineral.  It helps the immune system and digestive system therefore it can also aid in weight loss and prevent a cold.  Sea salt contains essential minerals that regular iodized salt does not have because it is not processed or harmful since its naturally obtained from the sea.  I like to have a lot of the things I eat to be salted for flavor but I'm glad I have a healthy substitute now which my body needs. I myself lack this mineral and aside from taking this mineral as a pill I try to get it through food.  One of my favorite snacks to munch on is roasted seaweed which contains light sea salt but still does the job when I have a hectic day.  I love seaweed in general but I love to grab this as a snack throughout my day.  It's very low in calories and does not contain gluten or msg-- totally vegan!

No comments:

Post a Comment