Thursday, July 18, 2013

Me

In the past year my health has taken a toll on me.  I couldn't understand what was going on with me and neither did almost all of the doctors I went to!  I had so many different symptoms where I was rushed to ER.  After about 5 visits to the urgent care and 8 different doctor consultations I still did not have answers yet just medications shoved down my throat.  I finally found a doctor from Harvard Medical School that practices Western science and Eastern traditions with a holistic and homeopathic approach.  He runs the most unique types of tests and therapies to reach the root of the problem and he formulated supplements specifically for my needs (no meds). In the midst of my long journey to figure out my health issue I came across a lot of different holistic health benefits and understand my body so much more! I realized the smallest symptoms make such a huge impact on your health so it should never be ignored because there is always a reason for it.  I'm on the road to reach optimal health and I encourage everyone to live a healthy happy life style.  The purpose of my blog is to share my journey to achieve true health where the human body is in a state of balance. 

xo
M

2 comments: